Sunday, May 9, 2010

L'Occitane Candied Fruit Candle

I have to say, L'Occitane products are very expensive - even for me, a person that doesn't mind spending a little more on something I like. But they do have nice products and fragrances. I was surprised to see incense, since most similar stores don't carry that. I guess they're famous for their hand creams but they have a variety of beauty, body care, skin care, and home fragrance items.



I didn't know where to start when I went in to the new L'Occitane store in one of our malls, so my friend suggested this candle. I got it in the small size that comes in a box. Then I had to get the little plate that goes with it (but you have to buy separately), which is also an incense holder which I talked about in an earlier post.



Loccitane.com describes this scent as "A sweet fragrance combining flowers and dried fruits coated in honey, with a patchouli, vanilla and caramel base." The first thing I smell is the patchouli, which I usually don't like, but it's not too strong like it sometimes can be. I think because it's mixed with sweet which makes for a unique, interesting combination. I would say it's still a masculine fragrance and a nice scent for this cold spring night. The candle itself does not give off a lot of fragrance and I have it sitting right in front of me so I don't know if I'll go back to their candles but I would say give this one a try.

No comments:

Post a Comment