Thursday, September 30, 2010

Bath & Body Works Holiday Preview

If you're a fragrance lover like me, then you might be itching for some holiday scents already. You need to go to http://www.bbwsneakpeek.com/. At this webpage, you can sign up to be notified of holiday items that aren't yet available and click links to view items available now. As for candles and home fragrance, Slatkin has returning favorites and also new holiday scents - a lot of new holiday scents. Dare I say, Slatkin and B&BW went overboard with new holiday scents this year? Of course not. You can NEVER have enough of these candles. Yankee had a email coupon come out today that was buy one get one free ALL large jars and I still went to B&BW and bought 2 Slatkin 3-wick candles at 2 for 20. Oh yeah, did I mention the 2 for $20 sale is on again??

This is getting me excited for Christmas.

{Currently Burning - Leaves by Slatkin & Co.}

No comments:

Post a Comment