Friday, January 6, 2012

Yankee Scent of the Month - January 2012

I did this same thing last year. Yankee Candle comes out with a calendar where they feature one of their scents for every month. I'll show the picture for the scent and describe in a couple words what I think of it.

Home Sweet Home


"A heartwarming blend of cinnamon, baking spices, and a hint of freshly poured tea." I never knew one of the notes in this scent was tea. This is a classic scent from Yankee that I've never really been a fan of. It's very strong and mainly just smells like cinnamon.

3 comments:

  1. I'm glad you are doing the Yankee Scent of the month :)

    I've use the home fragrance oil in Home Sweet Home and like it, a lot. In the HFO the tea and baking spices are just as strong as the cinnamon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yayyy for the scent of the month's.

    I had an electric plug-in Home Sweet Home. I can't say that I liked it... I preferred that scent in the tart. There was another home-y one they had that I preferred.. but I can't remember the name of it. I liked "Harvest" this year too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Keren - I enjoy watching your candle reviews on youtube. :) If you would be interested in doing a video review of my candles/soap, I will get some products out to you! Thanks!!!!!! tiffany@scarletraine.com
    www.scarletraine.com

    ReplyDelete