Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Yankee's New Spring Scents - Ocean Blossom



Tooooo strong again. Almost headache-inducing. I thought I'd like this scent also since it sounds like a nice tropical summery scent but not so much. I think it might be the worst one! This smells like perfume too. Yankeecandle.com says "Like a swim in a tropical lagoon ... paradise calls in this blend of sea salt, lotus and water lily." Sea salt...really? I would say this is a strong fresh floral.

Overall I'm not a big fan of Yankee's new spring scents, as you can tell from my reviews. The only one I would consider buying in a larger size is Early Sunrise. The other ones are just too strong and perfumey and fake smelling for me. I have some great summer candles I'm saving but I have yet to find the perfect spring scent this year. I'll keep looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment