Sunday, June 6, 2010

Slatkin & Co Sunflower Review



I already had my Slatkin summer scents tucked away and was still burning spring scents when they came out with the new ones: Summer Orchard, Pomegranate Lemonade, Summer Melon, and Sunflower. I wasn't crazy about any of these but decided I liked Sunflower enough to buy for a transitional scent between spring and summer because, for me, certain scents can only be burned during a particular season.

I reminds me a lot of green tea and white pear, but not as complex. Once I read the notes, I understood why. "Bright and sunny, this fresh blend of mandarin, grapefruit and green tea is completed with sheer musk and the natural essence of white woods." Fruit and green tea notes again. It's not a favorite candle of mine. It's like green tea and white pear but not as good, and with only a couple of the notes. I don't know but it seems these four extra scents they launched maybe were rushed or not even really necessary at all. My friend likes the pomegranate lemonade a lot but I already have a sweet one - pineapple orchid.

Stay tuned for my summer picks!

{Currently Burning - Slatkin & Co Seaside Escape.}

No comments:

Post a Comment