Monday, August 30, 2010

Foodie Scent 2



Yankee Candle Almond Cookie

I'm currently in love with this candle. I'm over summer scents and I'm not ready for fall yet so a bakery scent was a good transitional candle for me. I found this at a Yankee outlet store for $15 for the large jar. It's something you can burn year round and it's a real "feel good" scent, as most foodie scents are. But this one is different enough that I recommend going out and buying. It's not overly sweet, it's got a warm feeling without having those Christmasey notes like cinnamon or apple. Yankeecandle.com says, "Still warm from the oven ... rich almonds and buttery vanilla baked in an irresistibly luscious treat." Exactly right. Yum.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds delicious! That and a cup of tea should soothe the soul after a hard day at work.

    ReplyDelete