Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Glade Candle Review



Fail.

This scent is called Creamy Custard and Blushing Apple but I've smelled Pumpkin Pie while it was burning too and that review would be the same.

I wanted to give Glade Candles a try after seeing all those commercials with that annoying lady that pretends these candles are French, as if French candles are widely known to be the best. This scent smelled sooo good in the store. I'm not a real fan of the whole dual scent thing but the one on top (creamy custard) smelled so good I bought it for that. It does not burn evenly even after burning it all night long. The wax just would not burn all the way across. The scent is practically non-existent even after putting it right in front of me while burning. But when you do catch a whiff, it smells completely different than what it smelled like before burning. This candle and the pumpkin pie candle have the same baby powder-type fragrance. Gross.

I'll mainly stick to spending a little more money on my home fragrance, however it is kinda fun to review a wide variety of things including brand new products so I'll continue to review cheapy things as well.

{Currently Burning - nothing again! I'm sick of my winter scents but it's too early for spring. I'm gonna break out some foodie scents next. I have some good ones too!}

No comments:

Post a Comment