Monday, January 11, 2010

Yankee's January Scent

So I'm loving the Yankee Candle 2010 calendar that I bought. I decided it would be a good idea to post their scents for each month for those of you that love to burn seasonally and don't have the luxury of the calendar.

January is Sparkling Snow.

Yankeecandle.com describes this as "The crisp, naturally fresh scent of gleaming, snow-covered pines with hints of patchouli and fruit." It definitely has a light pine scent, not nearly as strong as all the pines that come out during Christmas and that's nice for January. There's not a strong patchouli scent because I hate that smell- it just makes it a little woodsy. And I don't get much of a fruit smell - it's not like the orange in Slatkin's Winter (which is still the ultimate winter scent to me). It might be a little soapy but it's overall not a bad scent to burn this month. My mom likes this sparkling line. She also has sparking vanilla, which I'm not a huge fan of but this one: not bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment